Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Module creation By Functional consultants

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

i know by using This SD_WF_ORDER_REJECT we can close automatically sales orders which are more than 60Days like this Recently i have seen this thread in this Forum only

My doubt is in se37 we can enter this F.M Module than after that how to proceed

bz Function module will be used by Functional consultants also

i know it is possible in se37 or se80

so plz tell me how to achieve in case when i do some issues By using Function Modules i want to know plz plz

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

As i understood you are asking about Execution of Function Module

1. Call transaction Code SE37 and enter Function module  then click on Execute F8

2. In the next screen, enter Reason for Rejection and sales order for which you want to complete

and Click on Execute button

3. Using this Function Module system will automatically Complete the document by inserting Reason for rejection even sub sequent document exits and document will be saved

4. You can see the impact in VA02

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In real time production environment, use of FM(TCode SE37) is ideally not authorized for any user, not even for technical/functional consultant. So, these sort of scenarios are handled through background job.

For this, first of all you have to look for FM which can recognize 

sales orders which are more than 60Days

If you don't have any std FM or report to handle this, then you have to create one with the help of ABAPer. Anyway, to handle this requirement,

close automatically sales orders which are more than 60Days

You need custom(Z) one to process periodically through background job.

In addition to that Function module - SD_WF_ORDER_REJECT can process one sales order at a time.

Thanks, JP