Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI integration for Turkey e-Invoicing

rosiesasidharan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As part of Turkey e-invoicing solution, there is a client requirement to integrate SAP ECC with Turkish Revenue Administration, TRA (Gelir Idaresi Baskanligi, GIB).

We have gone through SAP Notes 1508509 and 1884695, and understand that SAP provides standard solution only on the SAP ECC side. We would like to get an idea if the integration solution has been done, either as an in-house solution (using SAP Netweaver PI) or through SAP trusted third-party system integrators (like FIT consulting, Digital Planet Integrator, etc.)? We would like to understand the design adopted and challenges faced.

Request you to please provide pointers, thanks in advance!

Regards,

Rosie Sasidharan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rosie,

we are just one step ahead of realsing a solution for our company. We have used the standard rfc-function "RFC_EINV_REQ_RES_TR" that is provided by SAP and mapped it to a invoice format:

The I wrote a UDF to convert this mapping to convert this file to xml, zip it and convert it to base64. After that I send to webservice provided by a external partner.

Everytime a invoice get's billed the rfc-function is called and sends the message to pi. From there on the mapping is running and the whole payload is send via SOAP-call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please have a look at

e-invoicing Turkey – GIB Integration | FIT Solutions

On the other hand please see OSS for e-Ledger TR notes too.

rajakumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Could you share the UDF and procedure of GIB integration...

Regards,

Rajakumar

rajakumar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rosie,

Have you implemented the solution  in your client landscape, if yes please share the procedures to integrate through SAP PI, am also looking for the implementation.

Regards,

Rajakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosie and Rajakumar,

FIT had done mere than 60 Multinational client e-invoice in Turkey, in Total FIT did more than 1500 customer project together with 20 partners in SAP ecosystem. I am sure we could help you or your client too.

regards,

Ahmet Bilgen.

please contact us via info at fitcons.com or ahmet.bilgen at fitcons.com