cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable basic authentication on Soap Sender Channel.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

This scenario is SOAP 2 SOAP sync scenario working with 7.0. The sender system needs to change inbound security settings and replace current user/pass authentication with X509 certificate authentication. But, only in this interface. So the certificate was intalled on each systems. I have changed the HTTP Security Level from "HTTP" to "HTTPS Without Clien Authentication" in CC but Sender has a 401 Unautorized...

So, Is any way to bypassing user and pwd? or any way to dissable user/pwd autentication?

Thanks in advance and regards,

José Antonio Roldán.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for you reply I have red all post. I have understood the cause which I have 401 error looking 856597 note.

• Q: I get an authorization error "401 Unauthorized" from the adapter's servlet. What went wrong?

A: The adapter's servlet is protected by default. You must use one of the user names assigned in security role xi_adapter_soap_message for component XISOAPAdapter. Please consult the documentation for Visual Administrator to view and change the security setting.

The user authentication of the SOAP adapter is not part of the SOAP adapter but of the web container of the J2EE engine. The default authentication setting is defined in the web.xml descriptor file of the SOAP dapter web application. This setting may be modified from Visual Administrator with some restriction. Please refer to the security documentation for the J2EE engine.

For disable those protect I have done what William Li said:

But, Unlikedly Its changes disable basic authentication for all adapters. And I break our data model. So, What can I do for disable basic authentication only in this interface?

Thanks in advance and regards,

José Antonio.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi José Antonio,

Have you tried with the SOAP Axis adapter? . Check this  1303363 - SOAP (Axis) sender adapter to perform user login in handlers

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please use the option 'HTTPS With Client Authentication' and then follow the steps mentioned in the blog

This should solve your problem.

josantonio_roldnluna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

Thanks for you response. But the blog is for 7.1 and we are using 7.0. It doens't work.

Thanks and regards,

Jose