cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Reject SO line that's contained in archived delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I have an old Sales Line,  Doc Flow lists 1 archived delivery.  It will not allow me to reject the SO line. 

LIKP, LIPS are empty,  since the delivery is archived.  No other subsequent docs exist for the SO line.

Any ideas on how to reject this?  I've done searches,  but have come up empty handed so far.

I'm thinking that the delivery needs removed from the doc flow some how.  But since we can't get to it, we're stuck.

Thanks

Sean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If delivery is archived and it still shows in document flow then please run this program - WS_CORR_VBFA_LIEF_01.

Note - 74513 - Correction program: document flow for non-exist. delivery

Text Removed

Regards,

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please dont reproduce the content from OSS notes.  It is enough if you just refer the note which you have already done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,  That looks like the program I'm looking for.   My "Google-Fu" didn't come up with any of this .

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try removing the delivery reference from VBFA,  as recommended in the following note:-

• Note 131051 - Archiving: VBFA records remain in the system

Once you complete the process, I think, system will allow you to set Reason for Rejection in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipati Sir,

Its my apologies that i reproduce the note. As i thought that it will be benefit for anyone who  stuck in the same issue.

The same will not be repeated.

Regards,

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use the Function Module "SD_WF_ORDER_REJECT" which will set Reason For Rejection even the subsequent Document is archived

Please follow the steps explained in the below link

Hope it will solve your purpose

regards,

santosh