cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on manual shipping documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

The T code for running a report of Automatic and manual shippments by location is /ERPIS/TRACK and /ERPIS/SHIPERP, but I do not have access to run this report due to no access, I tried to find the table for this and it is the same table name (/ERPIS/TRACK), so used SE16N, but it is not recognizing it as a table.

Can some one help to find the exact table name for this data so that I can take the data from table. I need to take the manual shipment for a period and for a location.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, what do you mean by:

Automatic and manual shippments

In addition that,

Tcode- /ERPIS/TRACK and /ERPIS/SHIPERP

Table - /ERPIS/TRACK)

These are not standard ECC tables. As per my understanding, it is part of an enterprise solution offered by SAP Partner. If you are using their services, then better raise this question to that partner company.

If you are looking details related to Standard SAP. Then for shipment related reports, then follow following path-

SAP Easy Access - Logistics - Logistics Execution - Outbound Process - Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery - Shipment - List and Logs

For table details refer following SCN Wiki.:

- SD related tables and structures - ERP Operations - SCN Wiki

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sundar I got to the level of finding the program, but since I don't have access to SE80, I could not go further, taking the help of people who have access to it, but there are multiple table names associated under the Directory node, let me go through and try.

Jyoti Prakash,

What I mean by manual and automatic shipment is when the delivery of material is done, the PGI (post goods issue). Upon post goods issue through a batch processing the automatic shipment happens, some times if the team does not want to wait for automatic processing they do a manual shipment. This is what I mean by automatic and manual shipment.

Will try the option you have mentioned.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
some times if the team does not want to wait for automatic processing they do a manual shipment

I am sure, the user id should have been different for user creation and automated process.  So you can very well track in table VTTK with field name ERNAM.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For differentiating shipment doc created

manual and automatic in SAP

Already explained by Lakshmipathi Sir.

In addition to that logically, your shipment doc should have been created before PGI, as shipment loading activity is track on shipment doc. Thus, PGI in delivery doc = Shipment Complete status in Shipment doc.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all.

I was able to make some progress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey guru....

can you help me how to convert sales order into purchase order when material is not available . i.e when we create sales order if stock is not available then item category TAN should be converted into TAS automatically and purchase order should be created...........

how..........?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP Sir,

""In addition to that logically, your shipment doc should have been created before PGI, as shipment loading activity is track on shipment doc. Thus, PGI in delivery doc = Shipment Complete status in Shipment doc.""

normally once  PGI is done for deliveries in VL01n--then group the delivery with VG01--then shipment cost calculations with VI01---then shipment document creation with VT01n--Normally this what the Process i am aware,(pl correct me if i am wrong)

But i was in a dilemma by looking into your comments

can you please clarify me on your reply-

-also pl send the relevant links/Sites to gain the knowledge for this type of requirements..

Thanks for your helping...

Phanikumar

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Raj,

this topic is entire different then what you have asked for .

Can you create a separate discussion for this ?

former_member211104
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

first find the program name for the tcode by using the table TSTC.

Then Goto transaction SE80, enter the respective program name associated to the transaction under the program category and hit enter. Under the  Dictionary Structures node, you will find all the tables used.

Hope this Helps you .please try this and let me know.

regards

Sundar