cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material listing error: Material XXXX is not listed and therefore not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dears;

When I try to create a sales order for customer 12345, I am getting an error: "Material XXXX is not listed and therefore not allowed"

For the same customer I had already created successful sales order in the past(By maintaining listing condition records[A001])

I have maintained all the configurations for material listing

• - Activate listing/exclusion by sales document type
  • - Maintain listing/exclusion types
  • - Procedures for maintaining listing/exclusion
  • - Maintain access sequences for listing/exclusion
  • - Maintain allowed fields for listing/exclusion
  • - Maintain condition tables for listing/exclusion

It is very strange that the material listing suddenly ending up in error for this particular Customer 12345 and for all the materials included in the listing.

I have also checked, the same materials are not included in Exclusion for that particular customer.

Suggest me what could be the reason for this error..

Thanks in advance!

Nizam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you said it worked before, so it important to find out what had happened between the last time when it worked well and the time when it stopped working.

You had listed all  customizing that you did. Why did you do customizing if it worked already, or for what reason did you mention this part?

You used A001 condition table, this table has a validity from and to date. Is this validity period limited and had already ended?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I said all the basic configurations are there in place already.

There is no issues with the Validity period also.

How can I find out what had happened between the last time when it worked well and the time when it stopped working.?

Thanks!

-Nizam

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

e.g. by checking the change history for all the customizing

and  checking the transports that were done.

comparing the customizing tables and the master data between 2 systems  ( a system where it works well and the system where it does not work)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you update screenshot from VB(1 transaction for Listing Condition records

I hope the material you had entered is not maintained in the listing Condition records. Please cross check

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Condition records were already maintained as I mentioned already.