cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment document integration with GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS Guru's,

in our ECC we have introduced SHIPMENT document creation using VT01N trx recently, now we wanted to activate VT01 object and wanted to see shipment document also in GTS, please guide me how to configure this.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

What do you have in mind?  That's to say; what functionality should the Shipment have in GTS?  Do you want to create a replica of the document somehow, or simply transfer a reference to the Shipment number?  Please explain the business requirement underlying your request - thanks.

You might also care to check out my posting in the SAP "Idea Place" and vote accordingly:

Use ERP Shipment Number in GTS : View Idea

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Our requirement is basically to create  Export customs document for Shipment document (From ECC) in GTS

For example in below GTS document flow we wanted to have even (VTTK Object type) shipment document. I am sorry If I had confused earlier.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Your requirement to create an Export Declaration for an Outbound Shipment can be met by standard functionality.

Use Transaction /SAPSLL/CUS_INV_R3.  There you must enter the Billing Type to be used for transfer, and you can enter the Shipment Number as a selection criterion.

You need to make sure that the Copy Control rules are set up to allow consolidation (note especially that the Foreign Trade data should be set to "re-determine" in order to avoid splitting at the Delivery level).

Let us know if you have any problems.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the information. And this is very much helpful.

Unfortunately this is not going to work in our organization as we are  generating all export deceleration outputs from ECC itself (May be I can just use for information purpose). Now we understand that we don't need to create export deceleration creation for a billing document and whatever are created for deliveries would solve our purpose.

Thanks for your time.

Ram

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

The Transaction I mentioned is indeed in SAP ECC (not in GTS), so it should meet your requirement.  Basically it's a way to produce a Billing Document for all items in a Shipment, which I think is what you are wanting.

Whoever is responsible in your organisation for creating and submitting Export Declarations should be authorised to create Billing Documents (only) for transfer to GTS from each relevant Shipment so that the corresponding Declarations can be created and processed.

Let us know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Dave