cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Print Prog. ITAB in Form Interface for Reference Type+Amount Fiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some doubts In Forms(even though I gone thru some documenation, I did not undesratand!), pls. clarify,

1- It is always mandatory to define the Quantity and Amount variables as GB-_ITAB-AMOUNT(12.2)? If so, Why?

2- Is it mandatory to use QCJPERFO SAP prog. to get Barcode i.e PERFORM GET_BARCODE IN PROGRAM QCJPERFO?

3- In nodes, Global settings->Form Interface->Tables->Reference Type, Can I use an my own itab(say, MY_PRINT_ITAB), which is declared in Print Prog. i.e. FORM_ITAB TYPE MY_PRINT_ITAB?

4- What is the main difference between Text Module(Refer: Readable only/Copy: Editable???) and Include Text, with example pls.?

5- What is the difference between NEW LINE and APPEND line?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Yes it is mandatory to define currency and quantity fields to get the reference of the printing formats for them.

2.No, you can create a character format for the barcode and use it in your form.

3. You cannot take a reference from an internal table from your driver program instead you can declare the same internal table type in your form in GLOBAL DEFINITION-> types

4. Text module can contain variable or constant value from your form but include text always take reference from some database table in the SAP.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ Amit. And pls. reply for the last doubt i.e. What is the difference between NEW LINE and APPEND line for START TIME parameter in SMARTFORMS?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

5. New line will start the text node from the new line/paragraph but append line will append or insert the text in the end of the current paragraph only.

Regards,

Amit

Reward all helpful replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any replies pls.

ThanQ.