SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store Currency for store xxxx not filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using POS DM.

We are getting an error "Store Currency for store xxxx not filled".

I already checked for the same issue in SCN, I found one of the threads.

In that they have mentioned that the master data need to be maintained and investigated whether data is available or not in the master data table.

I found out that Local Currency for a particular plant has been maintained.

Even though it has been maintained, we are getting the same error.

A little help will do.

Thanx    

Mohammad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

Can you check the store XXXX in table /BI0/PPLANT for field LOC_CURRCY is maintained.

If it is not there just check your transformation for 0PLANT(Attribute) info object to make sure the attribute local currency is mapped from source.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Can you give us some more information on this or share error scrren shot if possible ... Where are you getting this error is  it in POSDM workbench for your sales transaction....

0 Kudos

Hi Ajaya,

The error is raised when we try to process the transaction in workbench using individual stores. (Task processing -> POS Transactions).

Thanx,

Mohammad

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Thanks for your update.... It means when transaction is getting updated in POSDM workbench in payment mode currency is blank request you to please cross check the same in MON0 for that store....

Request you to extract the site master once again goto RSA1 search for 0PLANT in info provider and extract the same...

Once it is done goto tcode RSA1 again navigate to Tools --> Apply Hierarchy/Attribute change 

then click on info object list --> Select the infoobject --->Save then on main click on excecute button then save --> immediately processing... Once it is done goto /N/POSDW/MON0 check for store transaction whether error has been fixed or not....  

If you find error is still there in that case please check whether store is added in IMG or not please navigate the below path

/N/POSDW/IMG

POS Data Management --> POS Inbound Processing --> Store Settings --> Define Store Settings

Then check for values I think affected store is not added here.... If that is the case then please add the store with correct store profile and save....

Once it is done ask your middleware/EPOS team to send some new transaction for that store and check ....

Alternatively you can delete old error transactions from workbench and ask your middleware/EPOS to resend the data...

Hope it will resolve your issue....

BR

Ajaya Kr. Mishra

vikrant_mohite
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

Can you check the store XXXX in table /BI0/PPLANT for field LOC_CURRCY is maintained.

If it is not there just check your transformation for 0PLANT(Attribute) info object to make sure the attribute local currency is mapped from source.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant,

/BI0/PPLANT does have LOC_CURRENCY maintained and the LOC_CURRENCY mapping has been maintained with source system.

Thanks,

Mohammad

0 Kudos

Can you please attach the error snapshot.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Also let us know which task you are processing.

Can you also attach the complete right hand side pane of header of transaction from POS Workbench.

0 Kudos

Hi Mohite,

I attached the screen shot please go through it.

Thanx

Mohammad

0 Kudos

Can you proceed as mentioned by Ajaya by trying to create another transaction.

Do you have multiple currency for stores coming to POSDM ?

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

The error has been resolved.

Actually the configuration was done properly, they haven't specified from where the master data needs to be checked. So I have made the changes and it is working absolutely fine now.

Thanx,

Mohammad

0 Kudos

Glad to hear.

Thanks,

Vikrant.