cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto TO print at LT03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have done necessary settings in OMLV i.e mov type 601.

But when i am creating TO via LT03 system is not printing TO doc automatically.

I checked all setting in OMLV and everything is in place.

Anybody has idea where i am failing ?

Please suggest

Regards,

OM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please for testing purposes make some changes in dev/quality client to see if it helps.
Maintain the record in Print by Warehouse movement for one source storage type to
your destination type (standard 916) => e.g. WhNum : 001 : 916 ... Printer ... Form.
Then try creating a TO in LT03 from storage type 001 (or whatever you used in settings)
and see if it prints out.

Then, set a printer by storage type. Use 916 storage type here and set your standard printer.
Test again.
If not you can also check if a minor setting is wrong like print code in Print by Movement type.
Maybe if you are using picking areas try to define a printer per picking area too and test.

Tryout all the possibilities on DEV/QAS and get back to us with the results.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OMLV there is the ability to check your settings and see where the missing setting might be.  There is a button at the bottom that says something like "Analyze Customized Print Control Tables" (I don't have SAP up in front of me at the moment).  You can either enter the specific TO and line item for the warehouse concerned, or you can simply enter the movement and (possibly) source/destination storage types involved.  I usually find the latter the most helpful as it looks at the current settings.  It will show you what print code, printer, form, etc. is determined by the constellation of settings you provide.

This usually gives you a good hint at where things are going wrong.  You can enter settings that you know DO work and see what the differences are.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello OM,

Can you please list of out config you did in OMLV for transfer order printing.

That might help us to check the issue (if any).

Cheers,

Nag

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Naga,

I am getting automatic TO print during all transaction except for LT03.

I have done same setting for 601 movement type like all other.

But i am not getting automatic TO print during LT03 .

So is there any other setting apart from OMLV ?

Regards,

OM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello OM,

No (as far as I know ) it all OMLV. But in OMLV we have different options

• Movement type - aganist 601 movement type (in current case)
  • Did u assign printer at storage type level or warehouse movement level?
  • check if No print is set for Source or destination movements in OMLV --> Warehouse movement
  • During LT03  - Any printer getting determined?
  • After creating TO in the header(LT21) can u check if any print code determined?

Cheers,

Nag