cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed in GTS Upgrade to 10.1 from 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GTS Guru's,

First of all I am very new to GTS and I have been working as SD analyst from last 10 years.

We have been using GTS 8 from last 2 years, now our organization is decided to upgrade into 10.1.

The current GTS system we are  using only SPL , Embargo checks only.

Now I have 2 requirements.

1.in our ECC we have introduced SHIPMENT document creation using VT01N trx recently, now we wanted to activate VT01 object and wanted to see shipment document also in GTS, please giude me how to configure this.

2. Very soon (In a week)  we are  going to upgrade to 10.1, can some one please let us know the precautions/OSS notes to be implemented and any other issues etc..Last time when we try to upgrade our Development system we found few issues which we did not listed.  And I also heard that some of the functionalities have to be thoroughly tested. Another point we generate SED and CI outputs from our R3 system only but the data captures from GTS thru a bapi in R3.

Please provide me detailed information and may be step by step activities guide

Thanks in advance

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As far as I can tell, your question about Shipments has nothing to do with your upgrade to GTS 10.0.  Please create a separate posting about Shipments, and I will answer there.

Regarding the upgrade, please first search for related posts in the forum - this topic has already come up many times.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thanks for quick response sure I will do it immediately.

Ram