cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how does an SNP Location Heuristic Deletes Planned Orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i run Location Heuristic in planning book ( //SDP94 ), it removes the previous orders and creates new ordres per demand.

but when i refresh the screen, the old orders are retrieved back in planning book.

i want to know how does it do the same at the backend.

i want to incorporate same functionality in my custom BADI in optimizer run.

right now, when i delete orders in my BADI using BAPi_MOSRVAPS_DELEMULTI, the deleted orders are reverted after i refresh screen but they get deleted when i save the planning book after some iteration.

thanks

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

I am not sure of I understood your question correctly. I assume that you are running Location heuristic in Interactive Mode. This creates new orders and delete old planned orders based on latest demand scenario. Only if you save, then this results will be updated and stored in Livecache so that you can see it later. If you do not click "Save" button, and just refresh, you would see old result (that were saved earlier).

If you run it in the background, then it will save the result as it updates Livecache. If you want to simulate same behaviour as Interactive, I am not sure if that is possible. Probably use of simulation version may be a better (and less complex) idea.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Thanks for your response. i know that after refresh it restores the original plan.

I want to know the technical code doing it as i want to implement the same logic in my Optimizer BADI. right now, i am deleting orders in my BADI using BAPI_MOSRVAPS_DELEMULTI.

the problem is, once i come back from Optimizer, old orders are removed, i refresh the screen and the Orders are Shown back in Planning BOOK.

BUT when i SAVE after refresh, the ORDERS those were deleted in my BADI are permanently deleted from Live Cache and Database.

ideally after refresh, a ROLLBACK should have happened but it is not happening.

that is why i wnat to know what is there in heuristic which is refreshing the old plan.

hope you got my concern.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav

Probably this question is more appropriate to be posted in technical (ABAP) forums. With limited knowledge I have, its probably worth checking COMMIT CONTROL section of the BAPI by your technical team to see why ROLLBACKs is not happening.

Thanks,

Prasun