Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send the IDOC from SAP to PI system

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

While sending the IDOC from the SAP system the IDOC is not able to identify the sender side IDOC adapter and it is showing the following error

can any one please suggest me any solution for solving the problem.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Thanks for all your support for this issue i found that space between the host name is not the real problem, it is just shows the message like that actual problem is JCO connection is not properly configured and below are the following corrections that i made in my IDOC to File scenario so that IDOC can pass successfully from SAP to PI system

1)Add necessary authentications to your user so that it could pass the IDOC.

2)using the imported IDOC in place of sender side service interface or creating the sender side        service interface with the IDOC name.

3)Make sure that the program ID that you are using in the IDOC adapter is not used in the RFC adapter because while sending the IDOC it is not possible for the system to identify the IDOC adapter and if you don't want to use different program id  then make sure that all the RFC channels are stopped while working with IDOC adapter.

4)Make sure that you do not create any JCO connection with the same name of the program ID of inboundRA because JCO connection act as program ID in RFC destinations in ECC system.

5)While creating the JCO connections make sure that you have given proper configuration of the target system in it.

6)And also make sure that in inboundra the maximum thread count matches the logged on client connections in SMGW tcode and it should be 5 to 10 connections.

above are not only the reasons for the error there may be other reasons also and thanks every one for there support.

Regards

Avinash.

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I am facing a similar issue. Even I have the JCO program id same as program id of inboundRA. the point that I did not understand was:

Make sure that the program ID that you are using in the IDOC adapter is not used in the RFC adapter because while sending the IDOC it is not possible for the system to identify the IDOC adapter.

Avinash, How do I make sure that the program id for RFC and for IDoc is different. In the Inbound settings I can only mention one program id. Do you mean I just need to make sure that JCO program ID is different from inboundRA program id. If that is what I have to do, should the RFC destination (SM59) for RFC and IDoc be different? And what should be the program id in RFC destinations in sm59 for RFC and IDoc usage?

Please mail me your no. if possible. or send it on my email id. nishant.consul21@gmail.com

Regards,

Nishant

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

JCO  and the inboundra ID name should be different.

And also please conform with basis team whether the SAP system has the parameters set to send the IDOC to External system.

Regards,

Avinash

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update..

Cheers..

NishantChavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I have recently complete this configuration and have seen these issues, please refer below thread which i had open which helped to solve my problem.

Try to use XPI_INSPECTOR to get the exact error.

Thanks,
Nishant

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have saw the documentation of the Functional module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS in ECC system according to it we need to have the authentication fro the logged on user to pass the IDOC.

So i have added the authentication "S_IDOCDEFT (EDI_TCD = "WE30"; ACTVT = "03") "  according to link suggested by Bhargava  and i have tried it but i am facing the same error.

And then i have checked if there any trusted connections between the sender and target system in SMT1 tcode according to the http://scn.sap.com/thread/3349818. suggested by Hareesh.

So when i have checked i have found that there are no trusted connections for any system from the ECC system but my RFC destination is Pinging successfully.

I want to know is it really mandatory for us to create an trusted connections to pass the IDOC?

Regards,

Avinash.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - I provided the link for other reason

If you had followed the thread user had faced this issue as there was another adapter which is listening to the same programe ID.

Anyway, in the meantime we found the reason for the error message "Use IDOC Adapter for FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS.".

There was a different RFC-Sender-Adapter, which was listening for data on the same program-id. So this one received the data and of course ran to an error.

So i suggested you to change the programe ID in in RFC destination and in NWA to see if that fixes for you..

want to know is it really mandatory for us to create an trusted connections to pass the IDOC?

No. User based authentication should work..

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Hareesh,

Thanks you very much for your reply.

After I have changed the Program ID and using the JCO connection now it is able to identify the IDOC adapter and now it is throughing the following error

"Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host"   but the basis team has added the authentication

"S_IDOCDEFT (EDI_TCD = "WE30"; ACTVT = "03")" even then i am getting this error, can you please suggest me are there any other reasons to occur the above error.

Regards,

Avinash.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Hareesh,

As you suggested i have seen that and checked the JCO connections is there any connection with the name of the Program ID in NWA but there is no connection with that name.

and the maximum thread count in InboundRA is Zero it means there are no entries for Logged on clients in SMGW  Tcode, does it has any effect on scenario?

Regards,

Avinash.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - I think you should adjust the value for max thread count. I believe it should not be zero

Please go through the below blog -

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5050119d-9c47-3110-eab0-d90ebd211...

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Hareesh,

Thank you very much for providing me with such valuable information and according to the document i have cross checked all of my configurations in the server every thing was right in its place and now

when i checked the error it is showing the same error after that when i clearly saw it there was a space between the host name that it is displaying

So can you please tell me where can i check from where the functional module is taking the name of the host so that i can remove the space.

Regards,

Avinash.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - The only place i know is RFC destination. However RFC destination connectivity works fine at your end.

May be make sure you assigned the correct RFC destination in the port.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash - This could be an issue with the programe ID too.

There might be other adapters/destinations which are listening for the data on same program ID.

So i would suggest you to change the program ID in RFC destination(ECC) and in NWA(PI) and see if that works.

Reference : http://scn.sap.com/thread/3349818

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helllo Avinash ,

If this is an outbound Idoc then the above error should not come.

Can you please make sure that in We20 you have maintained the message type in outbound parameters. Also what settings you have made in message control of WE20? Are you triggering Idoc using Process code?

Thanks

Gaurav Ranjan

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gaurav,

Yes it is an outbound IDoc .I have mentioned the IDoc in the Outbound parameters in we20 tcode and below are the details of the outbound IDOC.

Message type: ORDRSP

Baisc IDOC:    ORDERS05

Partner type:LS

It is the IDOC type i have used and i am not using the process code to trigger the IDOC, i am using WE19 Tcode to trigger the IDOC.

Regards,

Avinash.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Did you try testing your idoc using WE19?

The idoc which you are sending to pi is standard or customized?

Inform your ABAP team to debug the function module which is used for your idoc..

Regards

Bhargava krishna

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Bhargav,

Yes i have tested using the WE19 TCODE it is succesfull.

It is standered i am using ORDERS05 type IDOC.

I think as it is standered it does not have any bugs.

Regards,

Avinash.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

yes ORDERS05 is the standard one represent the purchase orders..

Refer the below link check the IDOC_AAE configuration once again..

Make sure you have configured Inbound RA / JCO RFC provider / program id and the other parameters in NWA.

Configuration of inboundRA in the Java IDoc_AAE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Refer the below links

IDoc Adapter (AAE) - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Security Guide - SAP Library

Refer the SAP note : 1840707

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Did you try by executing the LUW in SM58?

Do the full cache refresh and restart the server once and try..

Regards

Bhargava krishna

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Bhargava,

I have done full cache refresh and also restarted the server and used the option "execute LUW" in SM58 tcode but there is no change.

Regards,

Avinash.

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Go through the pipeline steps and trace the error.

As you already test the IDOC's through we19, Re-check the configuration that you have created for java idoc adapter.

Regards

Bhargava krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U are using Java idoc adapter?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

Yes i am using JAVA IDOC adapter IDOC_AAE type of single stack system.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would suggest you to check NWA logs in PI?

Hope u have created configuration in PI for this outbound idoc (and sender idoc channel)?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Amit,

Thanks for the suggestion. I have checked the NWA logs in PI but i could not see any logs related to IDOC to File scenario and also i have checked the configuration of the sender side IDOC channel it is working fine i have also pinged the channel in the channel monitoring it is working fine and i have attached its pic.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP Note :837595

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avanish,

Check your RFC destination.Whether it is working fine or not.

After that check the Idoc in Trfc Queue.With What exactly it is throwing error.

If it is still throwing error please check the port details and the partner profiles.both should have details.

Share the screenshot if you are still facing the issue.

Regards,

Abhi

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Abhinav,

Thanks for Your reply.

I have checked the RFC connection it is working fine.

It is throwing exactly the same error that i have  shown above.

I have checked the port details and partner profile details it is fine.

Regards,

Avinash.

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash

You have a configuration problem.

Check your partner profile config in WE20

Set the logical system and set the idoc as output

Then set the receiver port (sm21) and the RFC (sm59)

Regards

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Javier,

Thanks for replying i have checked the partner profile,logical system and also the RFC connection every thing is fine.