SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC status = 51, article doc. created, why?

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

User was posting WPUUMS.

The IDOC status was "51". A check with TCODE WPER on the same IDOC no. shows that the following error message.

"Deficit of SL Unrestricted-use 1 PC : 1122233001 1701 0001 (1122233001)"

Normally, when there is deficit stock, there would not have any posting on the article doc.

However, I got feedback and confirm that indeed, there had been an entry in the article document.

I don't think this is normal.

I suspect some setting error in configuration.

Can someone shared with me if you have encountered similiar problem?

Thanks in advance.

Bye

8 REPLIES 8

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This might be possible if the IDoc is partially processed. Did you find the article document exactly with the same article which is reflecting in error message in WPER?

Is it aggregated idoc on non-aggregated? If it is non-aggregated, then might be possible that some bills are posted and then there is a short in stock and hence you got the error.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

We are using the aggregated idoc. The same item only appeared once.

So not likely to have repeated GTIN in the same IDOC.

From our previous experience of the posting, if the same error mentioned appeared, no billing or article document would take place.

I need some assistance on where to find the root of the cause.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the article have more than one GTIN (EAN Number). I hope you are doing aggregation on article number.

Also check the posting status of the article document which you have noticed containing this article.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had checked it. The relationship for article to GTIN is one to one.

No multiple GTIN in which it could have triggered double posting on same article.

No posting status to check. except it had already been created in MSEG.

The IDOC status showing "51".

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the article document in MIGO and check the posting status. Sometime in WPER the IDoc with status 51 also shows some document which is actually not exists in the system. I have seen this many times.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

HI,

I had checked. The article document and Billing document had been created as per WPER displayed.

However, the status is still showing 51 with the mentioned message.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems to be a strange case. You can try raising a ticket to SAP for the root cause.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Have you compared with Idoc data with material document completely.It seems one item not got posted .We had this experience before.Check the idoc history any one did some changes to the idoc data.If nothing found do raise the OSS not as said above .