cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change status of Request for Change to Implemented manually in charm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently working on charm, solman 7.1 sp08.

1) There are some Request for Change which contain normal change and general change. The normal change is in "Imported into Production" and general change status is "withdrawn". Now I want to complete this RfC and its current status is "Being Implemented". How I can make RfC status "Implemented" manually.

2) Also there is One Request for Change for which I have changed status from "Confirm" to "RFC Approved" by report "CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT"  . Now I am not able to change this RfC status by any way (not able to change status from actions and not by the report "CRM_SOCM_SERVICE_REPORT")

Kindly help me to resolve these issues.

Thanks & Regards

Richa Shrivastava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

Please add status block and try to set desired status

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kamil,

Thank you so much for your reply. My first problem got resolved by your solution.

However for second problem I am not getting any status when I am clicking on Set New Status. And when I am trying to change from action I am getting error that "User status could not be set because of the status profile customizing ".

Thanks & Regards

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Similar issue I hope will be helpful

BR,

K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know how to add status block to set the rfc status to implemented manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How to add the status block please let me know im also facing the same issue. im not getting how to add the status block

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I have added the status block in the CRM UI home screen. when im trying to set the desired status its throwing an error "The user status cannot be changed currently".

Can anyone please help me to resolve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Try to change status by Transaction Analyzer.

Find it in Service Operations.

Rg Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniyar,

I have tried with Transaction Analyzer , status not changed, got message "The user status cannot be changed currently". Also in Change history I found error.

Thanks & Regards

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

Check Michael's blog about this

Search this

"Deep-Dive ChaRM and the User Status. Some Light on Customizing and Analysis via Debugging on Message 'Not authorized to perform the activity selected last'"

You can make a trick, by debbuging f.e. clean history at runtime info

we did solved this but i dont remember now, need to check this out.

Rg Dan

Message was edited by: Daniyar Kulmanov