cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approval email processing (PARSE_EMAIL_CONTENT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, ALL

Have an issue with offline approval email.

When I process the reply email in transaction SOIN, I don't receive the email text content back on the following line of code

48 of method IF_INBPOUND_EXIT_BCS~PROCESS_INBOUND. CLASS: /SAPSRM/CL_OOFLINEAPP_INBOUD.

This is SAP SRM 7  EHP2.

kindly advise if there is anything I have miss.

Best reagrds

Abel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abel,

please check OSS note 1754379 - Offline Approval Inbound processing fails

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Laurent

It was parameter setting on SCOT.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abza

Check all these entries and also the oSS mentioned by laurent  and confirm back .

1. attribute FORWARD_WI to 'X' for all users

2. user Maintenance transaction (SU01), you have entered the following:

The e-mail address of the system user WF-BATCH &The e-mail addresses of all users that are to use the offline approval function

3.You can use report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND to define settings for the e-mails

4. cHECK oUTBOUND PROCESSING Settings

5. Check inbound processing settings

6. Check the settings in SCOT as well Page 45 in Basic setting documents of SRM

Check the below References and it should be helpful .

OSS note [455140 - Configuration of e-mail, fax, paging or SMS using SMTP|

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/31/47c6cb8e9249f2bc29444212e4704a/frameset.htm

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Debugging+hints+for+sending+email+in+offline+approval

Let me know your comments . Also this could be an issue with the browser as well try with different systems and different user Id to elimiate the issue being system /user specific .

Entries should be maintained in the following format  in SCOT transaction when you click on Inbound Messages under the Settings node

Comm Type     Recipient Address    Document Class                 Exit names

Internet mail   email of offline user     *                     /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEBID_INBOUND

Internet mail           *                ICS                    CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY

Internet mail   email of offline user     *                    CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks V.

It was parameter settings in SCOT.