cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to activate bidding engine in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are using SRM 7.0 service pack 13 with classic scenario . i want to activate bidding engine.

i have some doubt about

1.SRM 7.0 will support to activate bidding engine?

2.we are using classic scenario .will it happen classic scenario?

we would like to implement the Offline Bidding functionality.

please suggest me step to implement it ?

Regards

vijay Patil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay Check this and let me know your comments :

You can use an offline bidding form to allow your suppliers to respond to an RFx without having to log on to the SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) application. When a purchaser publishes an RFx, an SAP Interactive Form is sent as an e-mail attachment to all suppliers who are authorized for offline bidding.

To use this function, you must activate the business function SRM, Strategic Sourcing Innovations (SRM_SOURCING_1).Also check that You have activated the Customizing switch SRM_701_SUCO_OFFLINE_BIDDING.

One should setup SAP Interactive form(RFx Response Form). It is used to customize supplier specific form.

Path: SRM Server-> Cross-Application Basic Settings-> Set Output Actions and Output Format-> Define Actions for Document Output

One should mention e-mail id for offline bidding.

Path: SRM Server-> RFx Offline Bidding-> Proxy Settings-> Define Offline User

Define a  user in Define Offline User

--> This will be the technical user in the system who will receive the email from the supplier  (response) and then process it and generates the response in the system. The email address of this used will be of the following form :  <username>@domain of your SRM Abap system.

After the supplier fill the fields in the form and press the send and submit button,should it

create an email with the user id i define or with the purchaser's email?

--> Moment you click send and submit button,a mail with your SAP Interactive form(Response details) will be sent to the email address of the "offline user" you will defined above.

You can view the email details in business workplace of offline user using tcode /nsbwp.

t-Code so50 - exit rules for inbound processing  Entries should be maintained in the following format

Comm Type Recipient AddressDocument Class   Exit names

Internet mail   email of offline user  *   /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEBID_INBOUND

Internet mail      *                         ICS   CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY

Internet mail   email of offline user  *   CL_UWS_FORM_RUNTIME_MAIL

Offline bidding setup :

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3147128

Others :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/67/c3833cfa3dbc2ce10000000a114027/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/46/44ef66e4ab51ede10000000a114a6b/content.htm

Hope this helps .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Could you pls give some suggetion on ? Many thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hope this will answer your questions

regards,

kiran