cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different invoice for different condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to take the invoice print according to condition type .

like i want invoice of the licence fee , annuity etc  come in different invoice .

Regrads

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

Please explore your options in the differentiating characteristics enhancement option. You probably will need to create different forms for different conditions and assign them to separate correspondence activity.

There is badi available for

SPRO->Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)->Correspondence->PDF-Based Forms (Mass Print and Single Print)->Enhancements->Differentiating Characteristics/ Implement Enhancements (BAdI)

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard SAP there is no option for selecting particular condition type for raising invoices.

You can take the help of ABAP for inserting field like appearing in RERAPP for selecting condition type.

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx , can you tell me is there any option parking and posting of the payment in RE

actually i want that of person do the parking against the invoice and other person do the posting of that same in voice like in we have option in MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shantanu

I think you can run the invoice by condition type. In RERAPP there is an option to run invoice by condition type. You can select the condition and run RERAPP . You then copy the run ID of this RERAPP run and paste it on accounting ID field of transaction RERAIV.

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are using classic RE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There no option of parking but with the help of abap you can go for work flow.

In that case one person will create conditions and send it to higher authority for approval and posting.

Regards

shantanu