cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CLM add supplier new fields to the MA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I’m creating new fields in CLM in supplier management, but I’m going to need these fields in the MA, so I am going to create these new fields also in MA.

Is there a way to replicate automatically this information from the supplier Management to the MA at the moment of Supplier selection inside de MA?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help,

I already create custor fields in MA and Supplier Management.

do you have an example of a script logic for this case?

thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

I do not have sample code but I can give you some pointers.

- Make sure you have a custom query available for selection from the supplier info tab which includes the custom field that you have created on the Supplier Management module

- Define custom script on the Master Agreement Class Validate context.

- In the script you need to do something like this

VendorCustomfield = vendorHome.find(doc.getVendorRef()).getVendorCustomfield

if (hasvalue(VendorCustomfield)

{

doc.getExtensionfield("CUSTOM_FIELD_ON_MA").set(VendCustomfield);

}

I hope this helps. If you not familiar with scripting in CLM, you need to engage some one who is well versed with scripting and query development.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

In addition to that you will have to develop new query definitions to make the custom fields that are created in the Supplier Management screen, to be available at the time of Supplier data selection on the Supplier Info tab on the Master Agreement.

High Level Steps:

- Create Custom fields on both Master Agreement and Supplier Management modules (with same internal names)

- Write a new query definition to make the custom fields available for selection on the Supplier Info tab

-Create custom script to populate the values on the Supplier Info tab of the MA.

Regards,

Parankush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martha,

You have to use custom scripts to populate the extension fields in MA for the selected supplier.

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.