Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to print adobe forms via the output determination NACE

former_member206721
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

im having hard time to print my invoices and quotations via the normal way transaction  VA22 

in sapscript and smartforms we use to go to header, message, output and create a message  as usual and print directly to printer;

Actually i can print preview and then print from there.

- entry program is modified to use the adobe fonction  but when i come back to check the output message all the green lights are there and it says it is printed but nothing happens even not in the spool

I guess im not the first one printing invoices via adobe forms so i must be missing a config or something similat that it is working in spascript .

Thanks to all if you can help

tahar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tahar,

The problems contains in your driver program. A developer has to get into it and debug it, while processing. Helpful is to set an breakpoint at the entry in your program.

The lights are set, by the returncode of your printing_program, and if there nobody cares about the exceptions and stuff like that, it will be always green as grass

Your mistake is just, that in the driver program the returncode is not set right.

In this case, make sure, you doesn't use locl as a printer. This is one of the few, whcih doesn't work and if you are using the printertype SWIN, make sure, your system got the SAP-Note to make this work. I do not know the note out of my head, but it is very easy to find it, if you need.

Regards

Florian