cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 Sort Criterion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I know there are many thread on the same topic, but unable to get my ans.

I like to update sort criterion on VF04 with delivery type or sales document category, this field is not available in VKDFS.

So how to go ahead with this,

I try to put debugger in V05IEXIT for USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES and USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL but they have not called at order saving and delivery saving.

Questions

1. Do i need to different user exits to pass delivery type in sort key
  2. Do that delivery type field need to add in VKDFS structure first
  3. Can we have step by step procedure till VF04.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look into OSS note 25026 - VF04: Selection by payer

It says you have to do a modification and provides sample code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen, thanks for reply. i already went on this note but this saying note valid till version 3.0. will that work with ECC 6.0 EHP4. i also gone through notes - 0000042307, 0000063523, 0000332435, 0000301254, 0000025026.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it does not say till, it says from release 3.0

it further lists on top: Valid: 08.02.2013 - active

and it list all releases for which it is valid at the bottom which is 31i to 617

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen - Thanks..let me check that part again.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no specific user exit applicable to VF04 to the best of my knowledge, but the two user exits you mentioned are the only two user exits related to VKDFS for Order related and Delivery related billing respectively.  If that is not working, may be what you can do is copy the standard program SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN, add the required logic, assign a TCode as ZVF04 if you are really wanted to achieve that.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

we do have enhancement points in VF04 where we can have user specific code. We have implemented in my current project

The details I have already mentioned in the earlier reply.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for reply, VF04 program linked to SDBILLDL but SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN not linked to any tcode. can you explain your reply on SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN.

I just want to update VFKDS-SORTKRI at the time of delivery saving. so that i can use that in VF04. i tried to put debugger on V05IEXIT for USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_SALES and USEREXIT_VKDFS_SORTKRI_DEL. but not worked for me. am i missing anything here, do i need to put hardcode breakpoint at there..

if this is not working then unfortunately i have to go for ZVF04 on copy of ZSDBILLDL program.

Rajesh -

you mentioned about enhancement ponints,- are these enhacement points called at time of order, delivery ? or they calling at VF04/VF06 level and call custom code ? can you provide program and place where you activated enhancement point.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried it with enhancement V60P0001? See note 1561427 - Billing document split, cause 2. Remember splitting could be affected.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have a problem in VF04 selection criteria? or Do you have the problem before even you go to VF04?

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This can be done in the program RV60SBAT and create an enhancement point.

Also you need to add to VFKDS structure.

When you execute VF04 system calls the VF06 and wrigint the code in the above program should  resolve your sort criterion in VF04 .

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh, but dont want to touch VKDFS structure - we already have sort criteria field i like to use that, at the time of delivery creation if i able to pass delivery type in that will solve issue. after that i can set my batch job based on delivery type. But thanks for reply.