cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need guidence to export all ESR and ID object list with their latest history version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to make list of all the ESR and ID  objects with their name and latest history version.

Need guidence to export it without opening on each  individual object...

Thanks,

Sudeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suddep - You can make use of simple query to get the list

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Access+SAP+PI+objects+simply+with+SimpleQuery

for directory objects go to SXI_CACHE and open the objects it'll give you all the details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep

I dont think there is a direct way  , you can explore the option of using simple query which should help you to simplify the task to some extent.

Access SAP PI objects simply with SimpleQuery - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was mainly looking for some direct output which we can export as per our requirement,  like the way we get incase of SQL statement execution..

Regards,

Sudeep

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep - If you are on Dual stack - Did you check the SXI_Cache option ? You can export them directly into Excel?

Just double click on object type, it'll list all the details.

Single stack - I don't think there is such option. But using simple query it'll give you the object details. Copy and formate accordingly.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm able to get all the details. Just copy into excel.

just select the the object type and define the result attributes in Simple Query URL.. it should work for you..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hareesh,

Thanks for the reply but I just tried the your suggestion but if I use SXI_Cache,

I have limited option like shown below:

Now even I select one of the option here , suppose mapping then I get list of Mapping only.but not details of it's version history. Also I am not geeting option for getting the list for Message type, Data type, Serice Interface etc or  its version history for .

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Sudeep

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep- I don't think version history is possible..

And  the above sxi_cache approach is only for directory objects.

but for repository objects you should use simple query url which will give the details of DT,MT everything.. you can refer to my screenshot.