cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 AEX - Model Configurator - Not Configurable

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am attempting to use a business process scenario to create teh relevant objects for a standard SAP interface. I have created a scenario, referenced the Process Integration Scenario in the ESR and launched the model configurator. However, I can't configure the model and the steps on the right hand side say 'Not Configurable'

This is a standard SAP component for NFE but I have tried this with some SRM and SUS components and have the same problem. I have compared this with our 7.11 system and they all work.

Any advice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert - try assigning the communication component- then the error should go away.

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI, I tried that and it doesn't work

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you assign for both the components?

Also you can find root cause by clicking on the check configurability option at the bottom

(next to apply&save)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Robert - Seems like you assigned the component only to "Governament System" not to the other one "Web As" which is the reason it shows that the component assignment is incomplete.

So just check the other component and assign the system accordingly. It should fix.

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, this resolved the issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

emir_morillo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Robert, i have the same problem.

Please, you can explain to me how you resolve the error?.

Thanks

robert_warde4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

From what I remember you have to assign business components to both swim lanes to identify the systems being used. Then you need to click on the lines moving between the swim lanes to identify the channels being used. Once done it becomes configuraable.