cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS - Time Based and Company Code scenario - data missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently executed a Time Based and Company Code Reduction.

Once this scenario has been executed, we made some check to ensure the consistency of the Data.

As announced in the test description, this scenario  transfers the complete set of master data and Customizing data regardless of the data slice date you specified.

About my criteria, i have selected all the organizational unit related to a specific Plant.

But when i looked into the receiver system, all my data has been transferred except the data related to the Purchasing Organization.

If i have a look into the "SPRO", i note that no entries exist for this customizing whereas it exists in my sender system.

My question is, if the scenario take into account the master data and the customizing, why, i don't find the customizing related to the Purchasing Organization?

Thank You,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you name the exact table where the data is missing, is it T024E ?

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are many tables in which you will be able to find data missing.

It is all the table including the purchasing orgasization, as purchase order..

In the Table T024E, there isn't field related to Plant, but it seems that i don't have any issue into it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

Yes, TDMS transfer master and customizing data in full. Could you please name at least few tables in which data is missing ?

Thanks,

Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anita,

Please find below some tables in which data is missing:

T024W

TVKO

TVKWZ

Regards,

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

These tables are marked for reduced transfer in case of time based and company code reduction based on org unit. Please raise an OSS message in component CA-TDM to provide your feedback on reduction of customizing tables in TDTCC package.

Thanks,

Anita