Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The cancel button on Log NC plugins

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the Nonconformance how-to-guide page 7, there is a sample POD screenshot, and the Cancel button can be displayed in both NC Selection and NC Data Entry plugin windows, see the bellow screenshot:

But after I configured our own POD, the Cancel buttons are not able to show. I checked all the possible configurations, but not able to find where we can configure this, see the bellow screenshot from our POD.

The problem we have is, when in the NC data tree, we selected a NC code, and accordingly the revelant secondary NC codes are displyed in the NC Selection window, but then I have no chance to go back and select another Pramary NC group anymore. I guess the Cancel button can help me to unselect the Secondary NC group. I am sure the Pramary NC codes are configured to be able to log in this POD in NC client maintenance.

I would be appreciated if you can guide me how to set the configuration correctly.

Best regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

You should use CTRL+click to unselect the primary code in NC Data Tree. That should switch NC Selection plugin to original state.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sergiy. It works properly.

Answers (0)