cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Basics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to Every1....

I want to start learn SAP from beginning..

Pl. anyone guide so that i can easily start learning SAP.

also give me some links of freely available books related to SAP & ERP.

so that i can easily download it & start learning.

Thanks & Regards,

Vrajesh A. Mandaviya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lucky you, since SAP recently released a good amount of free courses with SAP learning hub “Discovery Edition”.  Just follow these steps:

1. Go to the following page: SAP Learning Hub
  2. Select and book SAP Learning Hub Discovery Edition
  3. Fill up all required personal information
  4. Wait a couple of days in order to receive access to the page. (Since there are a lot of people requesting access)
  5. Finally when you received the confirmation email just click the link and discover!

The following link is a good to know to see what training are available free

Also SAP has a lot of solutions and technologies it will depend it what  specifically you want to learn ( HANA, ABAP, WebDynpro, HCM, FICO, BI, )etc

And of definitely you have the SCN community

Good luck

ramesh_n8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP. Now i am currently working in ABAP. I want to learn the Material Management Functionality and Process. Is there any course available in the training.sap.com. If you know then kindly inform to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure... you can check the courses of Procurement & Logistics Execution to see if the content fits your needs. Just copy the course code  an check the content of the course in SAP Learning Hub. Sorry I'm not a Material Management guy.

Hope it helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...you can start your career....you have to register with authorized SAP training center in your city,country and according to your interest and knowledge you have to choose your specific SAP module in which you want to pursue career and then attend the training in this course Instructor Led or eAcademy whatever suits you but see the pros and cons of both.

Please go through the following links of SAP gurus.......then you will come to know about SAP, its about career and how you can acquire that knowledge.

Additionally:

Please go through the following links for free courses on SAP, from there you can choose your area of interest, first you need to create an account and in SAP Learning Hub discovery edition(free) you choose basics of SAP over view, you can have navigation course as well to have the feel of the system

Kind regards,

Farzana Mushtaq