Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send the IDOC from the SAP to PI system

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

While trying to send the IDOC from the SAP to PI system i am facing the following error and i also tagged the error

I have created the service interface with the IDOC name and also my user id has the authentications to send the IDOC message from the sap system even then it is not able to identify the IDOC adapter in IB please suggest me a solution to solve the problem.

Regards,

Avinash.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Thanks for all your support for this issue i found that space between the host name is not the real problem, it is just shows the message like that actual problem is JCO connection is not properly configured and below are the following corrections that i made in my IDOC to File scenario so that IDOC can pass successfully from SAP to PI system

1)Add necessary authentications to your user so that it could pass the IDOC.

2)using the imported IDOC in place of sender side service interface or creating the sender side        service interface with the IDOC name.

3)Make sure that the program ID that you are using in the IDOC adapter is not used in the RFC adapter because while sending the IDOC it is not possible for the system to identify the IDOC adapter and if you don't want to use different program id  then make sure that all the RFC channels are stopped while working with IDOC adapter.

4)Make sure that you do not create any JCO connection with the same name of the program ID of inboundRA because JCO connection act as program ID in RFC destinations in ECC system.

5)While creating the JCO connections make sure that you have given proper configuration of the target system in it.

6)And also make sure that in inboundra the maximum thread count matches the logged on client connections in SMGW tcode and it should be 5 to 10 connections.

above are not only the reasons for the error there may be other reasons also and thanks every one for there support.

Regards

Avinash.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I have saw the documentation of the Functional module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS in ECC system according to it we need to have the authentication fro the logged on user to pass the IDOC.

So i have added the authentication "S_IDOCDEFT (EDI_TCD = "WE30"; ACTVT = "03") "  according to IDOC_AAE To File with all Configurations  and i have tried it but i am facing the same error.

And then i have checked if there any trusted connections between the sender and target system in SMT1 tcode according to the http://scn.sap.com/thread/3349818.

So when i have checked i have found that there are no trusted connections for any system from the ECC system but my RFC destination is Pinging successfully.

I want to know is it really mandatory for us to create an trusted connections to pass the IDOC?

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Run SM59 in the ECC and see if the queue is stopped by an old WP error.

Cheers

F

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Fouad,

I have checked my RFC destination in SM59 but it is showing no error it is able to connect succesfully.

Regarding,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the setting you are using in ALE config? It seams your IDOC did not leave ECC yet. The issue is happening in the ALE layer.

Cheers
F

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I've had a similar issue in our environment.  Here's the documentation I wrote for that.

• Refresh all PI Caches
    • Go to the integration builder
    • Open the business system
    • Switch to edit mode
    • In the menu select the Adapter-Specific Identifiers
    • If they are blank or incorrect click the Update from SLD button (you have to be in edit mode)
    • Click Apply
    • Save it then on the left right click on the business system object and select activate
avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Tony,

Thanks for the reply.

As you suggested I have also followed the same process but I am not able to avoid the error ,is there any another solution for it.

Regards,

Avinash.

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In integration builder, if you go to the cache status overview, what do you see in the three tabs?  Make sure the date range includes the data when your issue started.

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Tony,

In the cache status it is not showing any error they are in success state.

Regards,

Avinash

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

Can any one help me in solving the problem.

Please give me reply.

Regards,

Avinash

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for replying on my Issue.

I have checked and went to ECC business system and clicked on the adapter specific attributes and then when i clicked the comapre with SLD LS name got disappeared.

Here the logical system name got disappeared when i clicked on the compare with SLD button it is SAP PI 7.3.1 single stack component and it is not allowing for entering the another name for it.

Please help me.

Regards,

Avinash.

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai Sriram,

I have tried adding another business system to it but i am not able to solve the problem.Still the same error.

Regards,

Avinash.