cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Transfer to FI and Trip Transfer to Payroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Can both Trip Transfer to FI and Trip Transfer to Payroll be used at a same time.

Eg.:

Trip No. 1000000000 to be transfered to FI

Trip No. 1000000001 to be transfered to Payroll

Tcode for Transfer to FI is PRFI and PRRW.

What is TCode for Transfer to Payroll?

I have tried TCode PRPY - Tarnsfer to an External Payroll. Is this right

2.There is no Subschema (transfer of travel expenses to payroll) for India. We have copied subschema DREI (transfer of travel expenses to payroll)

as ZTRA. But there is no space in Standard Indian payroll Schemas to insert in Travel Subschema.

As SAP released transfer of travel expenses to payroll for India?

Please Reply.

Regards,

Debashri Dutta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Debrashi         

Usually its best to try to keep just one issue per thread so as to avoid confusion but anyway with regard to the questions you asked.

1 - Whether you transfer expenses via payroll or to FI depends on the settings for L&G in TRVPA (tcode PE03 - check the documentation for L&G) and I have never seen a scenario and cant envision why you would want to mix the 2 processes, keep it simple and either transfer to FI or else through payroll I think is the best approach!

2 - No schema for India.. correct, there is no country version for India, have a look to the international accounting molga (99) and adapt it from there.  There are no current plans for a India country version at present.  But I see you have an OSS ticket open for this subscheme issue for Indian Payroll.. it maybe better to post this question then in the PY-IN specific area in ERP HCM as this is not a travel specific issue!

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Client wants to use both the options. i.e. Transfer to FI and through Payroll.

But is this possible.

Regards,

Debashri Dutta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Scenario:

1.Travel Settlement to Vendor Contract/Consultants is by Transfer by FI.  No Transfer by payroll because they are not Employees.

2.  Domestic Travel Settlement to Employees is through Payroll

International Travel Settlement through FI

Regards,

Debashri Dutta

Answers (0)