cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any config or settings to prevent Delivery from being Processed further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a scenario where Zero quantity delivery gets created.

Business just wants that delivery not be processed further like PGI and invoice should not happen.

Do we have any config or settings to achieve the same.

Early reply appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aslam,

You can create a delivery block with the flag checked for Picking and Goods Issue using the following path:

SPRO --> IMG --> LE --> Shipping --> Deliveries --> Define reasons for blocking in Shipping --> Deliveries: Blocking reasons/ Criteria

Once you create the block assign it to your delivery type using the option "Delivery Blocks" in the above path.

Now create a code in one of the user exit in the include MV50AFZ1 and have a check to see if the quantity in the delivery is 0. If the check is satisfied then assign the block to the delivery so that picking and PGI cannot be done for the delivery (and correspondingly invoicing of the delivery will also be not possible).

Regards,

Som

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Issue resolved...

First you need to create a new checking group and select the Block qty req check box.

this will allow you the parallel processing of the delivery.

At item category level check off the availability check.

Assign the new checking group to all the Material Masters that are used for the Specific process.

Best Regards,

Aslam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

You want delivery with zero qty to be created and then it should not create invoice or you don't want to create delivery itself. Please clarify

If you don't want materials to flow from order to delivery, you can set billing relevance indicator in item category as SPACE as shown below. Then the items not relevant for billing will be removed from delivery.

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dattatreya,

Thanks for quick reply!!!!!

In current scenario deliveries with  zero delivery quantity are getting created but i want to stop only further processing of the delivery like PGI and Invoice.

Let me know if we have any settings!!!!

Regards,

Aslam

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

For your Item category, in 0VLP transaction code, maintain Value B in the field CHECK QUANTITY IS 0

System will not allow you to change the delivery if delivery already exits for 0 quantity and will not allow to save delivery if it is creating with 0 quantity

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats what the issue is if i select option B that it will not allow to create with zero delv qty but i want zero delv qty should be created but further processing like PGI should not happen.

Thanks for quick reply...