Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of asset created from Inv Measure

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to close asset FY, however I find there are few incomplete assets present. With user consent when i tried to delete the same I got an error as

"Asset 8000 0 belongs to an investment measure. Deletion not allowed"

Now I understood these assets were created out of settling WBS element, I want to know what can i do now in WBS element/settlement rule so that these assets created gets deleted. These assets do not have any value or capitalisation date. Just blank.

Please advice.

best regds

Subha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhadeep,

If there are no postings , try removing Investment profile from master data of Investment order or Investment Project.

Regards

Tushar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to remove the Investment profile from concerned WBS master data and Save. It will delete the asset data.

Thanks

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh

thanks for the reply, I have checked in CJ02 and keyed in the wbs element, but when i try to delete the investment measure in control tab, i get an error

Initial element cannot be deleted.

How to go about that ?

best regds

Subha

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cubha,

Kindly go with transaction Cj20N and enter PD-> then go to the WBS and remove the Investment profile.

NOTE: It seems you are entering WBS only in CJ02 and not calling all the WBS by entering project definition only. Try the above suggestion with CJ02 also and let me know it if works

Regards

Saurabh

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Cubha,

Kindly go with transaction Cj20N and enter PD-> then go to the WBS and remove the Investment profile.

NOTE: It seems you are entering WBS only in CJ02 and not calling all the WBS by entering project definition only. Try the above suggestion with CJ02 also and let me know it if works

Regards

Saurabh

subhadeep_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have checked in CJ20N as well and I find theres a PR present. Also I am not sure where do I get this Investment Profile. Also can you tell me how did this asset get created ?

best regds

Subha

PS: I am mostly FI person, hence if you can advise me in more detail as to which field, path and t code etc it will be very helpful.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an integration between IM ans PS that creates an AUC automatically when you release your WBS. Check CJ20n-> WBS-> Control tab of WBS.

For more details please serach in forum and Google it.

Thanks

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to remove the Investment profile from concerned WBS master data and Save. It will delete the asset data.

Thanks