cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Dependency CU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i was asked to create a function module to return arror/warning message we get during 'checking'(ctrl+F2) of dependency editor in cu01.
i have debugged the t ocde many times and found 3 Function Modules which exactly returning error thorugh a subscreen.
now i want those errors in a table. i was tyhinking of deleting the call screen statments and simply give those values to the table, but it goes so complicated since it uses many routines and inculdes. i am unable to customize all the forms and includes(a lot are there)

i then tried for standard function modules and BAPIs for creating/Maintaing Objcet dependencies.
i have come across two
1.CUKD_API_DEP_MAINTAIN

2.CAMA_DEPENDENCY_MAINTAIN

but both function  modules done return an error table/structure instead, they give the exception only,..

I can take the exception but i need the errors and warning with details so that i can pass it to my table

Please help me in this, is there any other standard function modules are available or
what am i supposed to do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I developed a custom function module,
inside that i used two standard FMs to acheive the goal,
1. UI_CHECK(values for declaration mode and expression type)

2.CUPB_CHECK(Syntax Check, Scan, And Error Handling)

While using the FM CUPB_CHECK its necessary to pass the value for dark_mode as 'X', so that we may skip the sub screens and get error list in 'Return' Table

Loop the 'Return' parameter(its a table) and use BAPI_MESASAGE_GETDETAIL to get the exact error text according to the msg_id and msg_number.

Cheers!

Answers (0)