cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Sales & service item in single SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know steps involved in achieving the process to setup sales & service items in a single SO.

Point of interest are how to achieve pricing if they want it to be different.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

You can add sales and service item in one order and you can differentiate them based on item categories. You can determine different item categories automatically for these.

For pricing it would be difficult to comment without knowing your exact requirement. As you know we can't have two pricing procedures in one sales document but we can cover different pricing requirements for different item categories in one pricing procedure. So I would like you to come up with exact requirement.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Both item have maintain different item category like TAN and TAD and item category group maintain in MMD i.e NORM and LEIS respectively.

Can't maintain for different pricing procedure in single so

Regards,

Deepak

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rama,

Think from a practical sales point of view - An electronics retail shop that sells TVs and repairs these too.

To an existing customer, this shop sells a new TV and sells the services to repair an old TV. One sales order is created with two items. Both items having different pricing - TV sell is 1000USD, repair is 150USD.

The above is a real time scenario, this can very well be achieved in SAP too.

Search in the net and you would get possible solutions. Also MoazzaM has given some valuable input related to item categories.

Further, think - for sale of TV delivery has to be done. But for providing a service - repair not delivery is needed. How is this achieved in SAP?!