cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM SC line item value – dynamic change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM experts,

Can you please help us to suggest below requirement.

In shopping cart line item, when assigning/changing vendors dynamically we need to assign certain values in to custom fields. Suppose the user changes or assigning source of supply based on suppliers we need to populate certain values into custom field.

We are trying to use doc change badi but it did not satisfy certain scenario because it triggers several times.

Is there another way to control those values when assign/changing source of supply.

Kindly help us on this requirement.

Thank you

Magesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI  Magesh

You should try BBP_SOS_BADI whenever a SC is opened and for the first time if you go to Source of Supply tab it will trigger this BADI and you can change the source of suppliers listed etc ..

However if you want to make some changes like add a vendor or change the display of vendors etc you need to further code in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI .. this will do the change in assignment for you ..

Incase you need to display an error/ warning message then use DOC_CHECK_BADI ..

Hope I was able to help . You can add more details incase this does not solve your query and I could look again .

regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita

Thank you for the update.

Actually defaulting values is not only based on suppliers it also like account assignment and other few conditions.

I can able to defaulting the values into custom fields based on add/changing suppliers or cost assignment. But the user also can change values of the custom field manually. Suppose the custom fields defaulted the values based on vendor/CC, then user changes the customer field value, after that any action is done the manual changes are revert back and it will defaulted values based on vendor or CC.

Also I don’t have specific condition to include to control in doc change badi.

So is there any other way or we webdynpro enhancement available to control specifically when edit vendor field or CC field? If so can you please suggest how to do it?

Thank you

Magesh.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So the default values are being picked from where .. is what we are trying to find out if I understand correctly . For which if you can share the screenshot or let me know exactly which place the custom field is created would be more helpful .Also you can right click and find out the webdynpro component for the same let me know that as well /.

Generally there is also a meta data concept for changing the data fields at item level .

PLease share the details and I shall check if I am able to help.