cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error evaluation condition in receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI 3.0 stack 11, for the incoming file, the receivers are determined based on the content of the input data.

In the receiver determination the conditions were given for each receiver and it was working fine.

Now, all of a sudden, its giving error as 'error in evaluating the condition in receiver determination' with some program name as CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE (CX_RD_PLSRV).

Could any one help me resolving this issue? Let me know if you need any more details w.r.t the issue.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Sasikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In case you do not have Stack 13, you can implement SAP note 849562, which should correct the problem with the XPath in combination with different encodings from UTF-8.

Glenn van Kamperdijk

Former Member
0 Kudos

After installing the SAP note still am facing the same problem please help me out...

frank_beunings
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

At the moment, only UTF-8 works with 'simple' xpath-expressions. The fix is just about to be done (SP 13).

In the meantime a workaround would be to create a 'complex' xpath instead - 'complex' meaning to add some artificial condition in the xpath e.g. instead of

/root/node = 'abc' you can do somthing like

/root[node = 'abc'] EXISTS

As a result, a slower but more powerful ABAP-Xpath evaluation takes place and this should work for any codepage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sasikumar,

Can you check whether the payload contains the expected content from the file. Also, check if your interface is visible in the sender interface tab of your sender business service. Check the condition editor if the message interface is displayed.

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

here is the actual error content.....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Receiver Identification -->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem evaluating a condition: The exception occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM006, line: 93)</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: The exception occurred (program: CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CP, include CL_SAI_SWF_RULE_ENGINE========CM006, line: 93)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have installed Dialog instance. Please stop the one and try to start the central instance alone.

Please look into Configuration of Dialog instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same problem. See message below. Also running SP11. What might be wrong with the xpath expression? I have removed all namespaces from the xpath and the input xml message. Any suggestion is more than welcome!

Kind regards, Guy Crets

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Receiver Identification

-->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem evaluating a condition: The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160)</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: The exception occurred (program: CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CP, include CL_SWF_RLS_CONDITION==========CM00Q, line: 160)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The input messages that failed had a character encoding iso-8859-1. With UTF-8, it works fine! Why does content based routng work with UTF-8 and not with latin-1 character encoding?

Your feedback is very welcome!

Kind regards, Guy Crets

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on SP12 and I'm faced with the same problem. This was working fine in SP10 and its not working anymore. Where do you change the character encoding?

Thanks,

Parimala