cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cumulative value/quantity – VK11

0 Kudos

Cumulative value/quantity – VK11

I’m running SAP 6.0 and configured a “Z” pricing condition (V/06 -> cond.class B – price, cond.index and cond.update selected).

The field “Max.cond.base value” in VK11 was populated with the maximum quantity (ex. 5 EA).

The first sales order was created considering quantity 4 and the second sales order quantity 1 – both created properly
considering the value of the “Z” condition and the cumulative quantity updated properly too.

When creating the third sales order SAP considered in the pricing the value of the “Z” condition and displayed message “Pricing error: Mandatory
condition (Base Price) is missing” – I expected SAP will not considered the “Z” condition as the cumulative quantity was reached.

Does anybody can help me?  Any missing configuration?  Any tips?

Thanks

FK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

As per the settings mentioned by you system will not throw and error.

System will make the condition base value as Zero as sales order quantity is exceeded with max base value quantity you mentioned in condition record. So the pricing will become Zero value. If you check the analysis in of pricing in the sales order item you get an idea of pricing.

May be you have incompletion for pricing so that is the reason you might be getting that error.

Let me know if you have any questions

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Rajesh

Thanks for your answer

I don't have the condition as mandatory in V/08 and in V/06 it is set as C and don't have a incompletion log for pricing.
fabiok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me know what is the exact error you are getting?

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Rajesh

I have updated VK11 considering max.value = 200 and created 2 sales orders that considered the amount defined in VK11 and the cumulative value reached 200. When creating one more SO SAP considered the same record of the previous SO and display message "Pricing erro: Mandatory condition (Base Price) is missing" (# V1801).
I have attached 2 png describing the scenario; thanks in advance for helping me.

Fabio

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

system will populate the value to Sales order if appropriate condition record exits

since your max condition value is reached and not condition record available, system is throwing the error

I guess, in the Pricing procedure against your condition type you might have set the condition as Mandatory

and in the condition type V/06 Manual entries field might have set to D

if you don't want system to throw the error either you have to uncheck Mandatory check in pricing procedure V/08 or change manual entries field as appropriate in V/06

regards,

santosh

0 Kudos

santosh

Thanks for your answer

I don't have the condition as mandatory in V/08 and in V/06 it is set as C and don't have a incompletion log for pricing.
fabiok