Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLM using LDAP MS

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am writing with a question Regarding the conection between LDAP and CLM. We have been required to use LDAP as the authentication Directory for CLM.

Is there any documentation on how to do this?

I have seen that when you do the User Directory configuration with the System user you can select there the General Directory Information, if I Select LDAP  - Microsoft Active Directory I get more fields to complete for LDAP information.

Is this the only configuration i should do or is there more steps i have to follow.

Thank you very mucho for your Help.

Best Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastain,

When you select MS Active Directory, the key is you need ensure that host name, port, base dn, directory user name, password (if available), user id attribute, search dn, browse filter and lookup filter fields are populated.

Also on the attribute mapping tab, you will have to configure the fields that you are required to read/pull from the LDAP directory such as First Name, Last Name, Email Id Etc.

Section 4 of the Configuration Guide that SAP provides has detailed documentation on the steps to configure the LDAP authentication.

Regards,

Parankush

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the answer Parankush,

Ok I already saw the example as you said in the CLM CONFIGURATION GUDE secction 4. Regarding NWA, Is there other configuration you have to do in the NWA??

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Unless you are using NW UME, there isn't need to do any configuration on the Net Weaver end.

Users will see Sourcing login page and will authenticated directly against the configured LDAP Active Directory.

Regards,

Parankush

former_member182305
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very mucho for your help Parankush .

Best Regards.

Answers (0)