cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avoid Login user id and password while running Webdynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a custom web dynpro application and calling it inside SAP standard web dynpro application  FITV_POWL_TRIPS. The application is called success fully but the problem is that when it is called, system popups for R/3 login details that is SAP GUI user id and password.

It is not performing general Single Sign On (SSO). How i can avoid this pop up.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One work around to skip the log on is to maintain the Log on data in SICF Node. Check this thread for reference:

Hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Thanks for your replay. But tell me one thing, in logon data tab below 'Use All Logon Procedures' there is logon data block. Do we have to enter user id & password ?

If yes, then it will be hard coding which suppress the functionality of SSO. My issues is that i am calling my custom application in SAP standard FITV_POWL_TRIPS webdypro ABAP.

The sap standard webdynpro is performing SSO when calling other application like create, delete and change i.e. not asking for Logon details. It means that sub/called application is inheriting SSO functionality of calling FITV_POWL_TRIPS webdynpro component. So how can custom webdynpro inherit above functionality ?

Thanks

Faiz Khan

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes. It's a hard coding to skip the Log on.

It means that sub/called application is inheriting SSO functionality of calling FITV_POWL_TRIPS webdynpro component. So how can custom webdynpro inherit above functionality ?

Check if your FQDN was configured correctly. Also check whether the below profile parameters( RZ11 ) are maintained.

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I have cross checked with basis team for your suggestion, they are saying that FQDN is configured properly and below parameters are also set to correct value.

The reason i think they are correct because SSO is working for other application and when the FITV_POWL_TRIPS inter call other SAP WD component or application SSO is performed but problem only occurs when FITV_POWL_TRIPS calls my Z WD component i.e system diaply Login Screen.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when the FITV_POWL_TRIPS inter call other SAP WD component or application SSO is performed but problem only occurs when FITV_POWL_TRIPS calls my Z WD component i.e system diaply Login Screen.

Are you accessing the ...TRIPS application and other standard applications in Portal, if so, Is your Z WD application also integrated in portal?

Check with your basis team further as they have better idea on this. Also check the SAP Notes, which may fix the issue:

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

why Z WD needs to be integrated in portal when i am calling it in standard SAP Application.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's not required to integrate your Z application in portal. I seek a clarification, please check my reply once again.

Are you accessing the ...TRIPS application and other standard applications in Portal, if so, Is your Z WD application also integrated in portal?

I wanted to know how you are accessing the standard application whether from portal or stand alone.

Check the Notes provided, it may help.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Sorry for not reading previous message thoroughly. Yes the standard application is accessed from portal. I will discuss and let you know about notes.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Issue solved. The web dynpro FITV_POWL_TRIPS is developed using FPM concept. If we want to navigate from FPM component to any other component like WD ABAP or WD Java, URL then launch pad needs to be used.

Thanks

Faiz Khan

Answers (0)