cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VFX3 MESSAGE IF ZERO VALUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my problem is that if I run VFX3 and there are billing documents with zero value, I don't have any message or status or filter in order to distinguish them,

Is there a way in order to check it?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I’m afraid invoices with value 0 are not in VFX3 as it’s not an error by itself. If you need to find them in the system just run VF05N and filter the results by column NET by value = 0.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invoices with zero value are in VFX3.

And if I release them I have positive message even if no accounting document is created.

I want to have an error message when I try to create accounting document in invoice with zero.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think, you can filter it by Posting Status in VFX3.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you explain me better how can I have evidence of invoices with zero value?

I need to exclude them form the list and have a look of what is zero IN ORDER TO CHECK THEM.

Regards

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As stated by Suman, Zero value billing documents are not relevant for Accounting

Even you try to release such document to accounting, you will get Message as Accounting document is not possible

Please check to release and revert

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I know this but my customer wants to have evidence of them!

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

The tcode VFX3 helps to identify the Billing document with no Release to Accounting status.

Means only the billing document for which the accounting document not generated.

As you said it is with zero value so it will not create any accounting document.

What you exactly want to do?

Let me know, if possible, with screen shot.

Thanks,

Suman$