cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS - Analysis post data transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Does anyone know if it exists some tools to make an analyse, or a value assessment after running TDMS?

I would like to analyse the performance, the data valome reduced...

Except transaction DTLMON, i did not find any tools.

Kind Regards,

Benjamin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

The Package Summary report is very useful for the users to get an overall summarized detailed list of information related to a package. This report can be executed during or completion of the package and it also allows the user to download the data into an excel format document.

The Package Summary report is currently not there as a standard solution in SAP TDMS 4.0 rather the note 1890095 can be used.

There are many options available in this report. It displays the information like Landscape details, Created by User Details, Run-date, Package/Project parameters, Table reduction settings maintained, Scrambling rules assigned to the package and so on........

NOTE: This report takes more time to find the relevant details when all the options are chosen. Hence, select only those options which are relevant, using the checkboxes on the selection screen, and execute the report.

Regards,

Farheen.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I came across this a while back, haven't had a chance to get it implemented as of yet but curious to know if its what you are looking to have?

TDMS 4.0: Migration Package Summary Report - http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1890095

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Benjamin,

We do have any other tool from apart from DTLMON.

There is another transaction MWBMON which yeilds a similar result.

Best Regards,

Farheen.