SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOB sessions recording is missing

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am looking for recordings of Mobility related session presented at SAP TechEd 2013 . I know there were around 18 different sessions including lectures and workshops but when i accessed through SAPTechEd>Replays>2013 I saw only one recording of session ID MOB102. What about other 17 sessions.. like MOB100, MOB101, MOB103, 106,107,108,109,111,117,118,119,123,260,261,262,263,264 ?

Will you be uploading others? If yes then when?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Regards, Jitendra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Not all of the MOB sessions were recorded.

Regards,

Eyal

SAP TechEd Online

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra,

Not all of the MOB sessions were recorded.

Regards,

Eyal

SAP TechEd Online

0 Kudos

So only 1 MOB session was recorded out of 18?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Regards, Jitendra

0 Kudos

Hi Jitendra

For the Mobility Track in SAP TechEd 2013 only MOB102 was recorded.

Try using the search tool in SAP TechEd Online and maybe you'll find another session relevant for what you're looking for.

Thanks for letting us know and I'll definitely bring this to the attention of the d-code content lead.

0 Kudos

Thanks Eyal for confirmation.

I have seen that there were more than 10 different recording for the mobility track in SAP TechEd 2012.

I wish in SAP d-code 2014,  you will arrange recording for more sessions as per as mobility track is concerned.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Regards, Jitendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your note. We will bring it to the attention of  d-code mobile content lead  as well as take it into consideration when we set the prioiry for the recordings,

Regards,

idit

0 Kudos

Thanks Idit for consideration. Hope to see more mobile content recordings in next SAP TechEd d-code.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Regards, Jitendra