Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release quantity in Shopping cart quan_po_e in BBP_PDIGP

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I created a shopping cart of product type 'Service', quantity 2000 and unit of measure 'AU' and value 1.

I created 2 PO's with quantities 650 & 1250. and created confirmations against each PO for the corresponding quantites.

Now when i go to 'carry out sourcing' to create PO for remaining quantity,i search for the shopping cart. The details shown in the table below search criteria, show that the quantity is negative, where as it should show remaining 100 quantity.

I debugged to see the problem, i found that in table BBP_PDIGP, quan_po_e (release quantity) is greater than quantity of shopping cart.

I assume that this quantity is nothing but total quantity of PO created, as this was the case till i made 2nd PO. But when i tried to create 3rd PO, the quantity in search result of sourcing screen was negative quantity.

Can anybody please tell me what this quan_po_e field actually indicates? How can i solve the problem to show the remaining quantity in GAF1 screen search results?

Regards,

Yayati

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This note 1719520 should also be implemented.

After this, please retest with a new example.

Regards,

Ivy

YayatiEkbote
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

Thanks for quick update. The notes 1713468 & 1719520 are already implemented. After this post, i rechecked. The problem is with the program clean_rereq_up. Before running this program, the quantity was different and after running the program manually, the quantity was different. I debugged to see if there is a problem in coding, but till the point its is updated in buffer tables, the quantity is correct. After the execution, when i check in BBP_PD or table BBP_PDIGP, it is different. After that when i run program clean_reqreq_up, the quantity further changed to even another value. As the program clean_reqreq_up is executed in BBP_PD transaction itself, i think the problem is with this program.

Regards,

Yayati Ekbote

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yayati,

This program clean_reqreq_up should be scheduled well in background and run periodically.

This program will clear up the entries in tabl bbp_document_tab(AV entries) which will in turn update the indicators such as quan_po_e.

If the value is updated correctly after running this report, this means that this report has no problem. And you should set its variant well in order to let this report run automatically.

Regards,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please also check if the following two notes are applied:

Regards,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yayati,

VAL_PO_E and QUAN_PO_E in SC document(check with trx bbp_pd, table BBP_PDIGP) will reflect the quantity and value in its follow-on PO.

Would you please run clean_reqreq_up manually for this cart or its PO to see if these fields can be updated correctly?

Without looking into the examples, it is hard for us to tell how this happen. Can you reproduce the case with a new SC and PO?

Regards,

Ivy