cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOMK and KOMP preparation

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I would like to know where the komk and komp fields have its values from. Is there any document or link which explains how fields in these structures are populated.I tried to debug sap code but its a bit confusing.

Regards,

Dushyanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I tried to debug sap code but its a bit confusing

Have you checked FM SPR_KOMK_KOMP_FILL?

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the suggestions.I saw the FM 'SPR_KOMK_KOMP_FILL' . The FM has a structure  as parameter .The structure has one parameter say 'KUNNR' and doesn't give an option to input payer , ship to party , bill to party etc.I began to think if it serves the purpose and also i noticed that this FM is to be used in retail business(looking at the package in which the FM is present).Previously i saw a post where in a sap note was referred to determine the tax country in sales order.The note clearly explains how KOMK-ALAND field is filled.I am trying to find similar kind of information for the other fields too.

I searched sap notes but did not find any.

Regards,

Dushyanth

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In pricing for SD, see include FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG_VORBEREI. From this include the userexits USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK and USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in include MV45AFZZ are called. These userexit is for populating customer fields in condition access (see SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo Hinojosa ,

Can you please help me  in understanding your suggestion.

As we are aware--these two exits(USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK & USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP) can be called through MV45AFZZ... in VA01..

But cant reach your point on--How these exits called in Include-- FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG_VORBEREI?

Can you please help me in reaching your point...

Phanikumar