cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori: Purchase requisition Error

0 Kudos

Hi All

Currently Configured Fiori (Purchase Orders/Requisition). I am using a custom workflow for purchase requisition and bellow is the error I am getting:

"Resource not found for the segment 'ItemDetails'."

Please note:

1. I can see the number of Purchase requisition(PR) on the launch page.
  2. clicking on the PR tile result in the attached "PR" screenshot
  3. I have configure my scenario definition as attached
  4. I have maintain both Service and Target URL's in Catalog Administrator as per the installation guid
  5. The following notes have been completely implemented.
  6. I have tested the service in Gateway client and always returns no PR's even though there are items in user's inbox

Please find the attach screenshot

Thanking you in advance

Ted

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

I see the Scenario ID is incorrect for PR and technical service name is also incorrect.

Please double check the installation guide.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for the feedback as always. I have now maintained the scenario definition as per the guide. I am getting an empty list just like in the bellow thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3453061

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3441847

After debugging, I've realized that the Get_list() method of the PR data provider class is not returning a table due to the select statement of SAP table EBAN - object_line of internal table lt_wild_boident is  always set to 0000

Does this mean that Fiori only support item level approval?

RGDS

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

Please look at the thread. .

Several customers have implemented a solution with SAP Fiori Approve Requests.

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

We have decided to implement Approve request as a solution to the above problem. However, I am still getting the same error message: "Resource not found for the segment 'ItemDetails'."

URL: /sap/opu/odata/IWPGW/TASKPROCESSING;mo/TaskCollection(SAP__Origin='FIORI_ALIAS_PGW',InstanceID='000000014010')/ItemDetails?$format=json&$expand=Accountings,Notes,Attachments,Limits/Accountings,ServiceLines/Accountings

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

I think the screenshot is not "Approve Requests". It is "Approve Purchase Requisition". Which app are you going to implement?

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Thanks for your response. You are correct, the issue was with the target URL - It was still pointing to Purchase requisition URL instead of Approve request.

I have now maintained the target URL to point to Approve Request (Generic) and it seems to be working fine with Purchase orders. I now need to test with Purchase requisition(Configured header level approval) and will keep you posted.

Thanks for your support as always, Much really appreciated.

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

You can reference this how to guide.

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I have followed the above guide to implement Approve Request. I can now approve and Reject Purchase requisitions. However, I am not able to change the description field using the following Enhancement spot: /IWPGW/ES_TGW_TASK_DATA - the method does not get called.

I have assigned my filter values to the following:

1. PROVIDER_ID  = BWF as requested in:

2. TASK_DEF_ID = TS90100014

Please Advise

RGDS

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

I think you have old IW_PGW support package. Please apply SP05 or apply the note.

1914864 - Filtering by Status and Priority not working in $expand

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

We have patched the component IW_PGW to level 5 but still the badi code does not get called at all.

Please advise

RGDS

Ted

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ted,

You can set external break points.

Regards,

Masa

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

Hope you well. I have noticed that component IW_PGW was actually installed in both Gateway and ECC (we are in SAP Netweaver 7.4). I have implemented the badi in ECC only to find out that it is the gateway class that gets called. I will reimpliment the BAdi in Gateway and let you know.

Thanks for your advise

RGDS

Ted

0 Kudos

Hi Masa

I managed to get the Line Items data into the description Field.

Thanks for your Help

RGDS

Ted

Answers (0)