cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Billing Types on single standard output (RD00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Hope everyone is fine.

My client is asking for merging multiple(two) billing output on one single form without and any enhancement or without using ABAP.

They are using Order related billing now they are making Down payment from sales order FAZ then they make normal billing F1 what they want is to look both FAZ and F1 on one output or on one page. What ever bill they have made they want to see on standard output.

One more thing is when we go to T-Code smartforms and type LB_BIL_INVOICE and then display Pages and Windows->Name Form Title->here we see Down Payment and Invoice and many billing types.

My Client say When they open output RD00 for (F1-Invoice)we will see Downpayment (FAZ) details also in the same output.

Do we have any option to fulfill this requirement or we have to go for ABAP program

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can achive that, but you have to enhance somewhere. How should it work, without doing anything to run this?

In the form you have to fetch the information fo the other bill and fill the structures in a proper way, that it got a chance to print the things.

Another way would be to perhaps to build a billing-run, where the two bills always comes in a defined row and you can set the parameters in a good way, but without coding???

I don't think that is a possible scenario.

Regards

Florian