cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver JDBC Adapter Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a proxy to jdbc scenario in pi 7.0 , where a message is successful in SXMB_MONI but throwing error while updating database

(CC Monitoring error) because one record contains wrong data out of around 200 records.

Now i want to know that is there any options or settings in Receiver JDBC adapter so that it can update the rest of the records

leaving the wrong records.

It will make any effect if i change QOS in Receiver cc to EOIO from EO.

BR,

Anirban

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Das -

It will make any effect if i change QOS in Receiver cc to EOIO from EO.

>>>Nope. As long as all the records are part of a single message, it's not going to help you.

• Either you can handle the updates in stored procedure as suggested by Gagan - (always good to handle through procedure)
  • create separate message for each record(multi mapping)
  • Adjust your proxy to always send a single record
former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, in message monitoring of rwb, find your message on adapter engine. You can edit payload and resend it there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

Thanks for your reply

It is ok i can resend this. but is there any possibility that receiver adapter will update the correct records leaving wrong records in a single message.

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is possible only if each record will be in separate message.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

For this purpose you have to crate a procedure at DB level and can handle such requirement  in that procedure

Regard

GB         

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

or this way, yes