Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register up datation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Gurus  .

I had done the grn of 10 kg  and distributed in 2 storage location ie : 9 kg in sto1 (unrestricted area), 1kg in sto2 (unrestricted area) and don  the  excise captured  and posted. and posted the invoice  when i checked in j2i9  i cant see the 2 line item .  plz guide me if there configuration missing.

Regards

Rajesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you captured the Excise for both Line items at a time or you have performed separate MIGO for both the storage location.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes had captured the excise invoice  patil , the part 1 and par2  values are coming  correct . but i cant see the second line item  qty in j2i9.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see the complete qty in J_1IPART1 table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashok  i can see the part 1 data Qty  updates , for 2 line items , but part 2  the value is up dating  for 1 line item,only  in j2i9  when we taking printout in j1i6 we  can see both the 2 line   values..

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your J2I9 screenshots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ashok

i am attaching the screen shot  of grn doc and j219 screen shote.  the total grn qty 15.08

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking into J2I9 screen shot you values are correct based on MIGO header value.

What is the issue then..

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes patil the migo header value and the j2i9  values are same, see the qty in migo. It is 15.010 in first line and 0.070 in second line which is not showing in the report. I can see only the first line item containing qty 15.010 mt in j2i9

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what i asked like whether you had captured the excise once or two times.

As you captured the excise once so it showing so.