SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner created in ISU not getting replicated to CRM automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am creating a BP in ISU it is not getting replicated to CRM automatically which shoukd be the ideal scenario.Only when I ma downloading that BP in CRM by Initial Download ,the BP is flowing to CRM end.

On the other hand BP replication from CRM to ISU is working fine. I have completed the necessary middleware and BP replication configuration steps.

Kindly help me asap.

There is no queue getting stuck in smq1 or smq2 in either ISU or CRM. There is also no entry in smw01 after creating the BP in ISU.

5 REPLIES 5

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Its problem with your initial download,

Have maintain all the table entries in CRM as well in ISU for BUPA object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for the table "CRMATAB" in ECC.

It should have 19 entries in this table.

0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

could you please tell me which SAP package should i install for utility domain.

ambarish_modak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you need to check the entries step my step:

1) check if the number ranges between CRM and ISU are aligned. Please note for internal number range, it has to be one leading system. In short there should not be any conflict in the number ranges of business partner between CRM and ISU. when you say that the BP is replicating fine from CRM to ISU, then I assume that the number range you are using is internal in CRM and external in ISU. However when you are creating BP in ISU, you cannot use the same number range. You should be using a different one in ISU which typically would be internal in ISU and external in CRM.

2) Next check if the PIDE customization is also set right.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ambarish

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.