cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict the sales order if the basic price is less than standard price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus

I need guidance in one the client's requirement. The requirement goes like this-

The sales order creation should be restricted ( should throw an error) if basic price is less than the standard price.

For example- If basic price for a material is Rs 100 & standard price for the same material is Rs 150, while creating the sales order

the system should restrict the creation of the sales order.

Rgds,

Ajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This can be controlled via standard configuration itself.  Check my suggestion here

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mr. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply. I have checked your thread & it says that sale pricing is maintained manually.

How, the same solution can be achieved when the pricing is not maintained manually . What is solution when condition record is maintained for the condition type & it comes automatically in the sales order.

Rgds,

Ajit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That should also work and in fact, I would be happy if you test a scenario by maintaining a condition record and update here on the outcome.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Lakhsmipathi,

I have checked the scenario first with manual entry & then by maintaining valid condition records for condition type PR00, but its not working & the sales order is getting saved even when the changes are made in pricing procedure. I think i have missed out on something.

I am attaching screen shots of the changes, kindly guide me further on this.

Regards

Ajit

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

I dont think it is possible in standard

You have to write new routine to check STANDARD COST and BASE PRICE

in the routine you have to check compare standard cost with Base price, if difference is +ve then make the Base price as active and process the order, if the difference is -negative inactive the price and blocking sales order

this requirement can be handled using ABAP code

regards,

santosh

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit

check this link...