cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Training - Reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii...

I am presently working as Engineer Design and Development in an Transformer Manufacturing company, having an 3.5years of experience. I wanted to move on to SAP. Can anyone suggest which domain should i choose for training as i dont have any idea regarding the training.

Regards,

Pushya Mithra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pushya,

You can check the SAP Production& Planning and Manufacturing modules which will suit you profile... Try to attend a training demonstration where you can get an idea how it works in your case.

Search for demonstration videos over the google for more information

Regards

KP

Regards

KP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pushya,

There are many modules in SAP-HCM, PP, FI, Controlling, MM etc.

It is your interest that you want to go technical or in funtional. Technical means writing programs as developer and funtional means checking navigation and understand process.

You can contact me incase further more details. I can help you in which modules you can go ahead also you can go nearest SAP institute to check it out.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Meenakshi,

Thank you for the reply. Presently i am an Electrical Design Engineer for Transformers. Will i get Job opportunities if i go with Technical ? or is it better to go with Functional keeping in view of my present work experience. As my work experience is from an manufacturing industry, please suggest me to pick up a right module so that i can work on that.

I am new to SAP, and i have to first understand the Architecture of SAP, please help me out in understanding the same.

Regards,

Pushya

former_member221248
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Pushya,

Yes, you should go functional. I would suggest you to contact any SAP institute and go and check the syllabus with them.

Regards,

Meenakshi