cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete buttons in approval screen(GRC 10.0, by setting or by enhancement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

We have an issue that approvers has many choices.

We are using GRC 10.0, approver can even add roles to requester.

So we, GRC team need to limit approver's function.

In approve screen, there is 'Simulation', 'Approve', 'Reject', 'Add'... how can we delete these buttons?

Approving action is working by button 'Approve' on the top of the screen.

And addition to that, on Access Request screen, we want to delete 'System' of drop down list. (Now users can select both 'Role' and 'System')

We want users to select 'Role' only(on GRAC_UIBB_ACCESS_REQUEST-V_REQUEST_ITEM View).

We find out that it is hard by setting. So we are looking for Web Dynpro method related to SALV setting.

Thanks.

Regards KT GRC team.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi KT,

The access allowed by those buttons are controlled by the Stage Definitions. Go to Maintain MSMP, then under Maintain Paths, select the path and the stage you wish to modify. Can't hide the button though, but they should be grayed out. Some of the related Task Settings would be Add Assignment, Override Assign Type. There might be more. I can't recall where I get the details from.

But again, the buttons are still there. The approvers might not be able to click it.

As for the remove add system dropdown, i'm interested to know the answers as well. We're planning the same, but so far no results.

Thanks

aNuar